My Favourite Polishes Of 2017


Today I want to share my favourite polishes of the year with you. These are all polishes that were released in 2017 and which I loved the most :) And I want to thank you for your interest in my blog this year and wish you all a happy 2018! 

I've already worn this one twice and it's definitely one of my favourite polishes ever...

This was the first Painted Polish crelly I've ever tried and I was so impressed with it. I need more of those crellies (one is one its way to me now actually ;) )...

With this polish I finally found my perfect gold, with a great formula and beatiful holo effect..

Before I got this polish, I saw so many beautiful swatches of it and I wasn't disappointed; it's just as pretty in real life...

This is such a gorgeous colour; perfect for every occasion...

This one is definitely one of the prettiest purple polishes I own; the colour is just beautiful...

The perfect dark red, just stunning...

At first I wasn't too impressed with this is one, but it's a really pretty, deep dark purple and I ended up loving it...

This one is so unique, I love the different types of glitter and I've never seen a polish like it...

Only one word needed for this one: stunning!

I love mint green polishes and this is especially pretty because of all the holo in it...

This might be my favourite green polish ever...

I can't wait to wear this one again in the spring; it's so fresh and just really beautiful...

Simply put, this is summer in a bottle for me; it's a really gorgeous and bright colour...

London is one of my favourite cities and I love the polish just as much...

This is such a pretty dark grey and I just love the scattered holo in this...

Happy new year!

Comments

Popular Posts